has launched the first phase of Jnoub, its first project in the New Administrative Capital, Invest-Gate reports.
The company contracted with 250 clients, with total sales of EGP 600 , on the first day of launching the project, Mohamed Mohamed Farid Khamis, owner and CEO of OUD, said in a statement.
Jnoub is distinguished by the big green and water spaces, with a plan to build 23 buildings only in the project.
Khamis also said, “We were keen on providing the project with the latest modern and innovative trends, coming line with the company’s strategy to build an integrated urban community,” adding that “Jnoub will include commercial, entertainment, sports, and medical facilities.”
“The project will also be free of internal roads and surrounded by one ring road, while residents will be provided with electric golf carts,” he has shown.
- Located in the R7 residential neighborhood, very close to the New Capital Airport, Jnoub will encompass 1,862 units, including 88 villas with various areas ranging between 120 and 305 square meters.
- The project is built on an area of 48 acres (Apartments _ Villas _ Penthouse _ Duplex)
- The project has 3 main entrances (a private entrance to the villas surrounded by a high wall 3.5
- The percentage of buildings and services is 19% of the project area ,29% green areas
- The building consists of land + 7 floors (the floor is about 4 apartments) spaces between buildings from 15 to 249
- All Asmart Home units
- And many services that make the choice of the capital of the new capital
- Areas starting from 100 to 330 m