The Pavilion Mall
Project Location: The mall was built within the largest residential project in the Administrative Capital, Park Lane hood.
Project Space: 13,000 m².
The Executing Company Name: Al Attal Holding.
Units Price: starts from 35,000 EGP.
Payment Methods: installments up to 6 years with a 10% downpayment.
The Pavilion Mall New Capital
- Al Attal Group has announced its most important projects in the New Administrative Capital, which has the name of The Pavilion Administrative Capital by Al Attal Group, where it has injected a high investment value with the best residential sites within the largest integrated residential compound within Park Lane Hood, one of the first initial residential projects in the New Administrative Capital, but the design of the project increases the trade value as it is inspired by Park Lane World Walkway in London. In addition to providing a number of recreational facilities for children and a large lounge for events and meetings to receive visitors at the highest level.
- With the latest international style, Park Lane Hood architectural designs was taken compared to the counterpart of the Western countries and specifically in London to show the latter like the famous Park Lane, which helps greatly in providing all the means of comfort and security for all customers living in the compound to find researchers of excellence and spacious spaces their desire within the compound and Mall, which are designed to contain the greatest absorption capacity of marketing products for all international goods and brands.
The Location of The Pavilion Mall Al Attal
- One of the highest malls within a residential project in the new Administrative Capital and one of the first projects constructed by Al Attal Group, and one of the most distinguished sites that are a few minutes from the main roads and axes, especially the Ain Sokhna-Suez desert road.
- Located directly in front of the Swedish University, it is just a short distance from Fairground, Mohammed bin Zayed Axis and the Green River, the world's largest green forest.
- Located in the first and third residential area in the 7th district of the New Administrative Capital of the most important areas characterized by residential density and needed by any commercial project to ensure its success, as well as the geographical location beside a number of banks and administrative offices and companies, which made the mall the only way to meet the needs of people and residents to provide all their daily needs, especially in the central business district.