As the pioneering real estate company building a residential compound in New Mansoura City, we are excited to see the future come to life with a residential project bound to flourish amidst the bustling new capital of the Delta. With a promise of a new future equipped with technological advancements, trade, commercial and retail opportunities, Zahya will only provide more clarity for the vision of this new city by housing its residents in homes that provide complete living experiences.
It’s an exciting time at the Delta and we’ll be the first to help you experience it.
- After the huge success of the Al-Alamein Towers project, the Urban Communities Authority and City Edge will release the luxury housing in the new city of Mansoura (the capital of the new Delta)
- The new city of Mansoura, 54 km from the old Mansoura (heart of Dakahlia) and lost the city to all services and facilities
- Corniche length of 14 km on the sea width of 90 meters. - Tourist hotels - Commercial areas and administrative buildings - A public university and a private university affiliated to Mansoura University. Scientific Research Centers and Medical City. - Technological industries zones. - A range of public and private beaches. - Vegetable Trade Fair. - Branches for all governmental bodies and departments
Apartments and duplexes starting from (129 m 2 to 345 m 2)
- Townhouses fully Finishing,Spaces starting from 180 m
- Twin-houses fully finishing,Spaces starting from 270 m
- Standalone Villas fully finishing,Starting areas of 450 m
The city is 14 km long along the coastal road next to the city of gamsa as an extension to the borders of Kafr El-Sheikh governorate. The cases of the city about the ancient Mansoura distance 54 km. The unit of linking the new city to the old by constructing a brake road in less than 15 minutes. It is also 20 km away from Damietta and about 150 km from Alexandria.
The price per meter starts from (25,000)